What lib’ brings to the publisher
No changes needed in terms of internal organisation.
Easy to convert and retrieve files
- Lib’ converts your InDesign files directly into a re-usable database. The conversion procedure is simple and can be done either in-house or by outsourcing.
Easy to add extra material (audio, video, animations...)
- With lib’ you can add extra material to your textbooks which users can access immediately.
Easy to set up
- We can offer you a complete range of services to suit your needs: assistance with sales and rights management, hosting, technical support.
Easy to go forward
- Lib’ is constantly on the move, developing new features that use technology compliant with current norms.
What lib’ brings to the end user
The pages of the digital textbook have exactly the same look as the printed version. Teachers and students are in a familiar environment.
Easy to use
- The operational functions (page search, zoom, play, etc.) are self-explanatory.
Easy to access
- The user accesses digital textbooks by means of a lib’ account. Lib’ is always to hand: access can be online or stored on one’s own computer (PC, Mac or Linux), on a flashdrive or on a tablet computer (Ipad, Android...). It can be accessed directly or through a school’s learning platform.
Easy to customize and share
- Users can customize their textbook by adding text files, images, audio and video files and by creating new pages with this new material, combining it with existing material.
- The online version evolves as the user makes changes. The updated pages can be shared with other lib’ users.
- Not all lib’ users have access to the same features: teachers and students are differentiated.
Tried and tested
- French teachers have recognised lib’ as exactly what they have been waiting for.
- More than 50 textbooks have gone digital with lib’ technology.
- Tens of thousands of teachers and students use lib’ regularly.